Monday, October 6, 2008

Engagement

Which stage of life is better: Singleness, engagement, or marriage?*
I am not sure whether or not marriage is better than singleness (since I'm neither married nor single), but I do know that engagement is rough.
Engagement; to be committed out of singleness and into marriage, but to enjoy the benefits of neither.

You think all I'm talking about is sex

Wrong.

"Marriage is about way more than just sex,"
- Forrest Hett, married 07
To me the "benefits of marriage" encompass a wide variety of things...glorious, sweet things that are so wonderful I can't even imagine them.
As soon as some come to mind that trump the afore-mentioned benefit, I'll let you know.



*Answer: Whichever involves a Chocolate malt.

1 comment:

Parker Bohm said...

You make me laugh Tyler