Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I suggest Amendments to certain Traditions

There are traditions in this country that are--to put it bluntly--outdated. Things like women presidents, cranberries, and traffic laws.
Since I have the least to say about women presidents, I put it at the first of my list. Suffice it to say that we have never had a woman for a president, but even the idea of an estrogen-filled emotional woman being in control of this country sends a chill down my spine (Al Gore has been the closest we have come so far).
More importantly, cranberries are outdated and deserve to be "squeezed"* out of any and every tradition. They are exponentially less-valuable than their tasty cousin, the strawberry, and also are in too many juices (youtube Brian Regan if you want to die laughing).
Last but not least--unless your goal was to get valuable information from this blog--traffic customs are "driving" me crazy** It seems that there is a small percentage of the population who would object to me driving sideways down a main city street in my camaro. This small percentage might also suggest that I am only allowed to drive in one lane, which conflicts with my desire to become a stunt driver in Die Hard 13 ("Die Harder than the Last Time with a Vengeance for Death")

*That pun hurt me more than it hurt you; stop complaining
**Ok, you can complain now

1 comment:

Ted Kriwiel said...

Hey man, not bad, My favorite part of your whole blog wa the part about the voices in your head and the music in your head. It makes you sound like a lunatic. It' awesome. By complimenting you,.. Yes i am also fishing for a compliment....,.....