Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Of Golf and Men

Golf is the greatest games ever played, which would be a great movie title. If I wasn't such an amazing writer I'll bet I could get paid to come up with original movie ideas--or maybe inventions. I once invented electricity.

Ok, not exactly.

I once invented a specific use of electricity which involved a circular saw and a pulley system...many deaths

Writing about inventions always makes me think about golf, because I invented a movie about golf once. Golf, like me, is simply complex; and open to the general public, but there the similarities end.
The game of golf also reminds me of handling money--it's a simple concept that nearly everyone tries but at which only a select few are proficient. They are also similar in that playing golf costs money. So it could be said that money and golf are indirectly proportional. The stewardship and maintenance of the one leads to the depreciation of the other, and vice versa.

Wow, that's brilliant.

I don't even know what point I was trying to make, I just maxed out my brain coming up with that last thesis
I need to go watch a good movie to unwind, anyone know of any movies about the greatest game ever played?

No comments: