Monday, October 6, 2008

Stephen, not Steeivin

I'll say one thing for him, He's got a way with the lady.

Lady Luck, that is
Stephen emailed me this yesterday:

Dear Tyler,

Everyone has been saying that I am the unluckiest person in the world lately.

However, when I googled 'world's unluckiest people' to verify that fact, my monitor fried and sparks shot out everywhere, which wouldn't have been a big deal if it weren't for the gas pump at quicktrip malfunctioning earlier that day, leaving me covered in gasoline. Naturally, my shirt burst into flames and since as you know I wear shirts that are way too tight I couldn't get it off so I decided to jump in the shower, which was hilarious because it turns out I hadn't paid my water bill for a few months--After I had a good chuckle about that unfortunate irony, I ran outside to roll in the dirt by the highway. That I think definitely proved that I do have some luck, because when the tanker semi carrying a load of water swerved off the highway to avoid hitting me, it spilled just enough water on me to put out my shirt before it, in turn, crashed into the ditch in a twisted heap of metal and flames.

Me, the world's unluckiest person?
Absolutely not...


Just ask the truck driver.

Kisses,
Stephen,
NOT STEV#&*$EN!!

No comments: