Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Funny stuff I found

Here are some funny answering machine message recordings I found. If you are offended by any of them, remember that I am not the one who suggested them to you.
Ted, George's recording is the one I figured we would be most likely to try.

If you want to skip right to the best part, read the Psychiatric Hotline answering machine
And since I went to Dusty Meadows today, I now know how to help you get to the site with all the stuff I have been talking about.
You just click

HERE!!!!!!!!!


omygosh I think it worked...

3 comments:

Robert said...

My favorite one was the with the bathroom panic. ^_^

Ted Kriwiel said...

Dude, Did the link work on your computer? because I tried it on mine and it was not working. It could have just been my computer though. Did you copy the http//: with the address?

Ted Kriwiel said...

It obviously worked for Robert...screw you tyler! now you only link for robert! you too robert!