Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Women Blogging

No offense, but women are irrational, and men are not. Also women are immature, and men are not.

No, we are not immature
Hey, I said we aren't immature...
Men are NOT IMMATURE!!
Guaaah! *
You're immature, you are!! You're just a stupid GIRL!



As I was saying, there has been a recent influx of women bloggers as of late (I am of course speaking of the two that I know of) and I'm not sure what I think about it.

Actually, one of them is my fiancee, so I'm not even sure what I'm ALLOWED to think about it. I'll go ask her...hang on...


...



...


...Okay, it turns out that women blogging is actually not only acceptable but really cool and possibly even more entertaining than men blogging.

Now that we have that settled, let's talk about some estrogen-filled woman being vice presid--oh hang on... "what molly?"

Okay, men. It seems that that's good also...



*I'm not sure how this particular interjection is pronounced; probably something like "Guahhh!" with the main inflection coming from the back of the throat


CHECK OUT MOLLY'S BLOG EVERYONE! http://mrsbrickley.blogspot.com/

1 comment: