Sunday, December 14, 2008

Avalanches, Tanks, and Snakes (oh my!)

Hey guys,

I finally figured it out. The purpose of my existence is to bring people to know the Love of our Lord by playing games like tanks (Wii Play), snake (snakegame.net) and avalanche (addictinggames.com).
I haven't fully figured out how this is going to work. I imagine it to be something like this: I am sitting in the McVay's house playing games on their computers when some lost individual walks in off the street and says, "I don't know what I'm looking for in life, all hope is--hey, is that the snake game? Wow, there is no way a computer program like this with thousands of functions could have originated by random chance. There must be a God, will you help me know Him?"
Okay, so maybe that is a little idealistic. After all, in Matthew I guess it doesn't say, "Go ye therefore into the McVay's living room and get comfortable while you hope people from all nations come to you to be discipled."
I get it, God. I'm getting off my butt in front of this computer and am going to make my day count for you.

I encourage you to do the same

1 comment:

Robert said...

That's pretty good in it's own special way. :)